Last Updated: December 9, 2020
Information We Collect
Sparrow Thai Co., Ltd. collects only the following types of information:
- Account and Registration Information
- User Submitted Content
We collect any other information you submit to the Service – including information that you submit for publication such as via our commenting system platform, ‘user name’ and city/country of location.
- Other Information Collected from Your Use of the Website (Like “Cookies”)
Whenever you interact with the Service, we may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device, which may include your IP address, device identification, “cookie” information, the type of browser and/or device you are using to access the Service, and the page or feature You requested. “Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your browser or device that allow us to recognize your browser or device and tell us how and when pages and features in the Service are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser or device to prevent or limit your device’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of some of our features.
We may use this data to customize content for you that we think you might like, based on your usage patterns. We may also use it to improve the Service – for example, this data can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Service, and we can use that knowledge to make the Service interesting to as many users as possible.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Do Not Track Policy:
- How We Use Your Information
Sparrow Thai Co., Ltd. uses your information as follows:
To provide you with the features, functions and benefits of the Service – such as publishing comments You post to our commenting system platform.
- To help us internally operate and maintain the Service (such as, for the purposes of fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, etc.).
- To enhance, improve and further develop the Service (such as, creating new features or functions, refining the user experience, increasing the technical performance of our services, etc.).
- We will use your contact information (such as, your email address) to provide you with promotional and marketing emails. You can opt-out by following the instructions set forth in the email (usually near the bottom).
- And for the other purposes referenced in the “Who We Share Info With” section below.
Who We Share Information With
We neither rent nor sell your Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We may share your Information with third parties – but only as described in this section:
With Your Consent
We will share Information with Your consent. For example, Information you post to our commenting system platform will be published to the general public.
We may employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to You. In the course of providing such services, these third party providers may have access to Your information. But, they are only authorized to use or disclose Your information in connection with providing us with their services. For example, we engage a third party to help us process Delivery of goods.
We may choose to buy or sell the assets of Sparrow Thai Co., Ltd. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that would be transferred. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, your information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of Sparrow Thai Co., Ltd. and Others
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we believe is necessary